Damier Ebene coated canvas, printed and embroidered fabric, sequins and stickers
Red leather inlay
Gold metal pieces
Detachable long shoulder strap from cowhide and Damier Ebene canvas
Leather luggage tag
Inner patch pocket
To keep Damier Ebene canvas products fresh and new, it is recommended to follow these maintenance guidelines:
• Avoid rubbing the product against rough surfaces, especially leather trim.
• Keep away from humid conditions, away from direct sunlight, and away from any direct heat sources (such as radiators or sun-illuminated compartments).
• Avoid contact with grease, cosmetics, perfumes, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as materials that may fade (such as magazines or other leather).
• Avoid getting wet. If you accidentally get wet or stain the surface, wipe it off with a lint-free absorbent cloth. Do not use soap or detergent.
• If you are staining the lining or staining the surface, it is recommended to wipe gently with a light soft cloth.
• To protect the product, put it in the included felt cover when not in use.
The trim is made from natural vegetable tanned cowhide or may have natural or irregular marks of leather. This delicate leather is easy to scratch and will gradually show a fascinating color.
As long as the Louis Vuitton products are properly maintained, they will be able to be used for many years.