To keep Monogram Empreinte Leather products fresh, it is recommended to follow these maintenance guidelines:
• Avoid rubbing the product against rough surfaces, especially leather trim.
• Keep away from humid conditions, away from direct sunlight, and away from any direct heat sources (such as radiators or sun-illuminated compartments).
• Avoid contact with grease, cosmetics, perfumes, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as materials that may fade (such as magazines or other leather).
• Avoid getting wet. If you accidentally get wet or stain the surface, wipe it off with a lint-free absorbent cloth. Do not use soap or detergent.
• To protect the product, put it in the included felt cover when not in use.
• Aging: Monogram Empreinte leather will become softer over time and more aesthetically pleasing. The embossed pattern changes with the use, adding a unique personality to the product.
As long as the Louis Vuitton products are properly maintained, they will be able to be used for many years.